Toby Foster - Sheffield Lyceum 10 Oct 2010

Iwork2shop

when he played the City Hall last year during the Comedy Festival, we went to see him and were a bit disappointed.(same old gags like the traffic poilce stopping him at 4am in the morning)

And yes he brought on the Everley Pregnant Brothers....yawn, just cannot for the life of me see the point of them tbh.

I agree with the above comments, he was awful. Same jokes as last time and a total rip off. I too was in the car going home at 10.05. I thought he looked really uncomfortable and half the time I couldnt tell what he was saying! The everly pregnant brothers really ought to give it up cause they just arent funny. The first guy on was very good though and put Toby to shame. Dont think I will be seeing him again.

I went to see Jason Manford at the City Hall last night and he was excellent. Great value for money too! He was on stage from 8pm till 8.45pm then again from 9.15 till about 10.20. He made being a stand up comedian look easy!

He confirmed that Toby Fosters show was a rip off!!!!!

I went to see Jason Manford at the City Hall last night and he was excellent. Great value for money too! QUOTE]

i went on friday and as the first comedian i have ever been to i was pleasantly surprised how long he was on for and no supporting act, very good value for money.

he has definatly gone up in my estimation he was fantastic

I went to see Jason Manford at the City Hall last night

He has a very good agent. He is mediocre at a lot of things and appears to be everywhere at the minute.

2 years and he will be a Jonny Vaughan and be touting himself about for 3rd rate cable tv shows that go out at 3am.

He is up there on the "I would love to smack him one" chart with Richard Arnold.

We went on Sunday & enjoyed the show. Yes it was short, but the price was not too high for a night out. I have not seen Toby before however it did cross my mind that it was the sort of act that material could be repeated. EPB were a laugh as a one off. Perhaps it was the couple of wines before hand that added to the giggle factor.

Archived