UNOFFICIAL FORUM MEET-HARLEQUIN-Monday 18th October 2010-7.30pm.

Lotusflower

She was very pleasant patty, told her when I first walked in that I was going to have the heavy stuff, then ordered a coke, we had a giggle everytime I went to the bar :D

You looked stunning last night in heels.:) Where was the car park, was it behind the pub ? You came running down the road in the rain didnt you ?:huh:

A splendid evening, except, of course, for the polluting presence of the occasional gay - they get in everywhere these days. :rant:

They do dont they dear, dreadful people :)

Had a fab time as always, helps when I dont have work next day and can down a few pints of Frulli and Carling, went to Washington aftewards for another pint, got in at a ridiculous time.

Look forward to the next one :)

You looked stunning last night in heels.:) Where was the car park, was it behind the pub ? You came running down the road in the rain didnt you ?:huh:

I agree with the heels comment.....just WOW

My feet were blooming killing me, thats why I was sat down for most of the night :)

Archived