UNOFFICIAL FORUM MEET-HARLEQUIN-Monday 18th October 2010-7.30pm.

Lotusflower

me and M^RK are coming its my 1st meet an now we are dating he is bringing me along so look forward to it :)

I am really looking forward to it ;) i haven't been to a meet for a while be great to meet some new people & see some familiar faces :)

LOL that be me.

Yeah me and my wife will come down and as Corker says, if we can bring some spot the ball or I have 'Winning Team' cards to raise some money for SFFC. Basically, £1 per team, £20 to winner and £20 in SFFC. Would be much appreciated.

Im going to try and bring a few more players...if the kits cleaned in time too and its not too much of a state after Sundays match, we might even wear the shirts ;)

Ok to bring other players? Not all are on here but represent you all on the pitch...LOL

Wot - no shorts!!! How very boring.

Good grief, no shorts Mr Pink!. It'll be carnage wi Dazzle,Dozy, mojo and mort all present. Stick to the shirts if you must :hihi:

It wont be clickish will it ? :suspect:

Gawds no! I run out of people to take the pee out of to quickly if it gets clicky :D

It's great, everyone is more than friendly (some a little too friendly, I think, but we have a Swami touched my knee inappropriately self help group now).

Hope you can make it :D

Gawds no! I run out of people to take the pee out of to quickly if it gets clicky :D

It's great, everyone is more than friendly (some a little too friendly, I think, but we have a Swami touched my knee inappropriately self help group now).

Hope you can make it :D

As long as I dont frighten people off coming when they see my name on the list.:hihi:

Archived