Reebok Easytone Causing Pain in Foot

Any one had problems with foot pain after wearing these trainers?

I could cope with the pins and needles but one day I started with a pain across the top of my right foot, on inspection later on I discovered a very painful bruise and some swelling. I now a couple of weeks later have pain in the same place when I walk a short distance. I will allow my foot to recover before trying again as I was hoping to walk more and park the car in town less...

That doesn't sound good.

I do have a problem with my toes going dead and pain in the bridges of both feet when wearing some trainers, which is why I changed to wearing running shoes that allow more movement of the toes and had to start wearing them laced up much looser than I would normally expect to do.

Could it be to do with the lacing coming further down the foot towards the toes than some trainers?

WHAT IS EASYTONE?

An innovative footwear solution designed to tone and strengthen key leg muscles with every step.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Balance ball inspired technology with moving air creates micro-instability; toning and strengthening key leg muscles with every step.

OUR TESTING

We have wear-tested EasyTone with hundreds of people over the past two years resulting in more than 20,000 hours of data.

Feedback from this research shows that users notice the difference immediately and genuinely feel that the shoes work and that their muscles are working harder.

TONING

Lab results show improvements in muscle tone when tested in the lab and great reviews from women around the world who have worn them!

If you take them back you could refund more money for some sense.

Archived