Derren Brown - Sheffield City Hall on th 3rd-4th May 2011

learnto

• 3 months later...

Would anyone be willing to swap tickets with myself and my wife- we booked tickets for the Wednesday show when they were released but since then we have had to book flights to italy on that wednesday to a christening.

SO- would anyone with tickets to tuesday nights show be willing to swap??

Our tickets are in the stalls row Q seats 23+24 so they are good seats bang in the centre!

I really don't want to have to sell them as i have been looking forward to this so much :(

Thanks

Scott

I have all of Derren Brown's live shows on DVD but would be petrified to go and see him live! :)

He was behind me in the queue at Sainsbury's once when I lived in London. He noticed I'd clocked him at which point he looked at the contents of my basket then looked at me and went 'a-ha' all knowingly :?

I have all of Derren Brown's live shows on DVD but would be petrified to go and see him live! :)

He was behind me in the queue at Sainsbury's once when I lived in London. He noticed I'd clocked him at which point he looked at the contents of my basket then looked at me and went 'a-ha' all knowingly :?

We saw him at city hall a couple of years ago, I recommend you go.

The show we saw, when he actually recorded the the majority of the show on a mini camcorder and showed key bits and married them all up with the random events that happened during the on a large screen at the end was quite astounding really.

Great live showman.

Archived