Unofficial Fright Night meet Sunday 31.10.10

rubydazzler

In past years SFers have met up suitably dressed up to take in the spooky delights of Fright Night.

Usually meet around 6.00-7.00 pm, have a wander around the centre for an hour or so and then retire to the pub for the rest of the evening.

Anyone's welcome to join in - definite arrangements to be posted nearer the time.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd got the invite on FB from edna too, I thought it was kind of the same thing :blush:
It is really but Edna was starting earlier, and you know what I'm like. Always at the last minute!

I posted it on here as well because we always used to, but we had a lot more sociable people in the early days, didn't we? I blame the smoking ban! People are getting used to being corralled in their own homes and never meeting anyone new. :suspect:

I have to say, Ruby, that's just what we'll be doing, that and watching Horror movies for the night. I'm trimming up and going to scare the children when they turn up. Yes, I shall be answering the door without make-up!!!

Archived