Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

The person i cant wait to come out is the one whose baby was born while he was down there!!! I bet i will cry if it shows a video in afew days time of him meeting his baby girl for the first time. Her name means 'hope' :)
I will cry if they pull a bloke out with no head :gag:

No, think positive, think positive...

I have to ask, not sure how big the hole is down there but where have they been poo'ing? :/

Apparently, one of them had a Happy Meal with him, and they've been using the box - they've been saving the Happy Meal in case there was a national emergency in Chile, and food supplies might be disrupted for a while....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1319562/McDonalds-Happy-Meal-bought-months-ago-shows-sign-mould.html

:gag:

Seriously though, is there like one MASSIVE pile of poo in a corner of the

Hole?

no, there's actually running water down there and a water fall they reckon, the waist is being washed away.

A nuclear war and people will be cueing up to get down that hole.

I have to ask, not sure how big the hole is down there but where have they been poo'ing? :/

It has been reported that there is an underground waterfall that they have used to shower...and flush away the crap.

no, there's actually running water down there and a water fall they reckon, the waist is being washed away.

A nuclear war and people will be cueing up to get down that hole.

Oh right!

Its nearly 2am, im tired, my bottle of wine is empty. Normally at this point of the night i wander up to bed, but i cant seem to take my eyes off the tv! Its what they call 'car crash' tv, where you want it to happen safely but you want drama at the same time!!

Archived