Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

It was worth staying up for the second one, it was like he'd just come out of the big brother house. :hihi:

I'm fading out now, the first three were always going to be strong, I hope the second lot fare as well, they're the ones who might have such an easy time. It's all made me feel very poignant.

Night. (Morning............)

He seemed a little non plussed at hugging his missus, spent longer hugging the president :hihi:

:hihi::hihi:

And he was more interested in giving him his rocks! :hihi:

I thought the second one would be less emotional than the first, but I don't think it was. I think he was a bit of a comedian, that guy.

I think I'm going to try and grab some shut-eye now, if I can tear myself away. Nite all. x

Wow! .... This reminds me of when I stayed up to watch the moon landing when I was a little kid! I guess even more people are watching this!

Wonder if the President is going to welcome all of them ... what a nice man he is. It's great to have good news as the headlines! Well done to everybody! :clap::banana::partyhat:

I'm so pleased that it's happening. The initial thoughts were that the men were going to be trapped down there till Christmas, so it's brilliant that they are so ahead of schedule.

I'd be a total basket-case if I were trapped down there. I can't cope with feeling trapped, and I detest confined spaces.

I don't think so....besides there are about a thousand other reporters there apparently. I just hope luck stays on their side until every single one of them are safe.

Ditto Joanl got the live straming on the BBC website.

7th miner has just made it up! Feeling very emotional watching it

Archived