Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

There's the poor chap whose mistress was discovered when he became trapped. His wife will not be there when he appears.
poor chap? :suspect: don't you mean poor wife? She won't even get her moment in front of the cameras and probably end up getting played by Emma Thompson in the film version.

Not unless someone comes up with an answer to this one soon ...

:D

I don't think anybody can answer my question :( I hope they don't just leave him down there.

Once again... How does the last person get up? Who straps him in and closes the door because even if he does manage to strap himself in, how on earth does he close the door?! (See if I get an answer this time)

Maybe I'm just being really stupid.

I don't think anybody can answer my question :( I hope they don't just leave him down there.

Once again... How does the last person get up? Who straps him in and closes the door because even if he does manage to strap himself in, how on earth does he close the door?! (See if I get an answer this time)

the chicken

oh wait its not the chicken and egg question then?

He straps himself in and closes the door.

Archived