Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

How... can you strap yourself in, and close the door? He'll be strapped in.

They've been getting other people to strap them in and close the door, they've not done it themselves. And, don't they have to get someone to check it all before they go back up? Who's going to do that...

It's a tube on the end of a bit of rope, not the International Space Station. When they are strapped in they don't physically strap their hands down...they still have movement albeit small.

I think the whole thing has been taken out of proportion regarding the technology. The real technology was getting the hole down there in the first place.

It's a tube on the end of a bit of rope, not the International Space Station. When they are strapped in they don't physically strap their hands down...they still have movement albeit small.

I think the whole thing has been taken out of proportion regarding the technology. The real technology was getting the hole down there in the first place.

Well, I wouldn't want to be the last person down there... selfish as that is.

Archived