Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

I would make stuff up, pretend there's a lost world down there with dinosaurs and stuff, and then get put on medication to top the claim up :D

I imagine they will all be saying things like it was dark and lonely, and that it was looking bad for the cute new guy if they had taken any longer.

Let's hope none of them have seen The Descent. That would seriously be too much to take, fancy torturing yourself, constantly....

thinking, 'Of all the things I could have been doing and I wasted 2 hours watching that crap'.

They are going to winch people up in that little shuttle type cage, its got to be due for a sad ending :(

If the life can kick you in the nutts it will. I say about 4 will make it but cave the lot in on the others. One of them will do something stupid like strike a match on the wall on the way up to have a quick relieved ciggy.

Blimey, and I thought I'd been having a gloomy day! :|

Here's the rescue plan anyway

There was a film out years ago called " Ace In The Hole" with Kirk Douglas, which was about one man trapped underground, and newspaper reporters swarming around trying to get a story.

That's nice dear. Another cup of cocoa?

Seriously, we need international rescue.

Get the UN to build a few Tracy Islands around the world and get some serious vehicles and hard hats out of the budget, then the next time anything happens BUMP ! down drops thunderbird 4 fully laden.

Use the space station to co ordinate it all by a bloke with glasses on and my child hood is complete.

Seriously, we need international rescue.

Get the UN to build a few Tracy Islands around the world and get some serious vehicles and hard hats out of the budget, then the next time anything happens BUMP ! down drops thunderbird 4 fully laden.

Use the space station to co ordinate it all by a bloke with glasses on and my child hood is complete.

Well I don't wear glasses but I'm willing to give it a go! :D

There's a lot of planning and thought gone into this so the likelihood is it will go to plan. They will also have backup plans for any problems with the machinery so i'm optimistic that they'll all get out.

Let's hope so.

Archived