Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

They are going to winch people up in that little shuttle type cage, its got to be due for a sad ending :(If the life can kick you in the nutts it will. I say about 4 will make it but cave the lot in on the others. One of them will do something stupid like strike a match on the wall on the way up to have a quick relieved ciggy.

Lucky for them you aint on the site. You dont wear braces and a belt as well do you? :D

They are going to winch people up in that little shuttle type cage, its got to be due for a sad ending :(

If the life can kick you in the nutts it will. I say about 4 will make it but cave the lot in on the others. One of them will do something stupid like strike a match on the wall on the way up to have a quick relieved ciggy.

I hope you enjoyed postin that from your comfy chair, most likely with a beer to hand and fag in gob!

Next you will be taking bets on how many get out alive!

Disgusting post!!!

I, like many others around the world are hoping for a succesfull rescue.

Jeeeez....some people!

Seriously, we need international rescue.

Get the UN to build a few Tracy Islands around the world and get some serious vehicles and hard hats out of the budget, then the next time anything happens BUMP ! down drops thunderbird 4 fully laden.

Use the space station to co ordinate it all by a bloke with glasses on and my child hood is complete.

"Parker?"

"Yus, Biloidy?"

They are going to winch people up in that little shuttle type cage, its got to be due for a sad ending :(

If the life can kick you in the nutts it will. I say about 4 will make it but cave the lot in on the others. One of them will do something stupid like strike a match on the wall on the way up to have a quick relieved ciggy.

To what degree would you say you were a slave to your fears?

There was a film out years ago called " Ace In The Hole" with Kirk Douglas, which was about one man trapped underground, and newspaper reporters swarming around trying to get a story.

You're obviously a little more high brow than me, all I could think of was The Simpsons where Bart falls down the well. :)

Seriously, we need international rescue.

Get the UN to build a few Tracy Islands around the world and get some serious vehicles and hard hats out of the budget, then the next time anything happens BUMP ! down drops thunderbird 4 fully laden.

Use the space station to co ordinate it all by a bloke with glasses on and my child hood is complete.

Oh yes....we need International Rescue.

Archived