Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

why? they had enough food?

Did they ?

So before they knew the out side world was aware of them they had loads of grub ?

I thought they were sharing tins of tuna or something ?

Would they have know they would get re-supplied ?

How long was it before anyone made contact with them ?

Did they ?

So before they knew the out side world was aware of them they had loads of grub ?

well they had a supply hole dint they, they had stuff dropped down to them, im sure food wouldve come before the video camera?

Did they ?

17 days, but they are men, and comrades, not animals, and such thoughts of acting like savages will never have crossed their minds.

17 days, but they are men, and comrades, not animals, and such thoughts of acting like savages will never have crossed their minds.
How can you make that proclamation ?

You ever been stuck down a mine with it looking like it was going to be your tomb have you ?

Of cause you maybe right when it comes to the official line on it now they are out, but I bet a few of them thought 'who we going to eat first then ?' :hihi:

That's why I hope they do a warts and all story on it to give us a true insight to human nature rather than what people would want to hear them say, have it without a gloss on it.

well they had a supply hole dint they, they had stuff dropped down to them, im sure food wouldve come before the video camera?
Not for 17 days as its been said. For 17 days they would have thought no one is ever going to get us out. In fact up until this it was always the case, how many other poor sods have perished un rescue-able ?

Maybe one day we will get into mines where people have been trapped and find teeth marks in bones ?

This rescue was unprecedented and why it was so captivating and heart warming when they pulled it off.

Not for 17 days as its been said. For 17 days they would have thought no one is ever going to get us out. In fact up until this it was always the case, how many other poor sods have perished un rescue-able ?

Maybe one day we will get into mines where people have been trapped and find teeth marks in bones ?

This rescue was unprecedented and why it was so captivating and heart warming when they pulled it off.

why do you always have to argue the toss?

whether it was after 17 days or not THEY GOT SENT FOOD, there was no need to eat anybody, they came out better than everybody thought, it wasnt alive the sequel

You have a low opinion of mankind, dont you?

Have some self respect for goodness sake.

why do you always have to argue the toss?

whether it was after 17 days or not THEY GOT SENT FOOD, there was no need to eat anybody, they came out better than everybody thought, it wasnt alive the sequel

Because there was 17 days prior to the time what you are talking about where they could not have known what was to come. your talking retrospectively. Im not saying it was fore front on their minds but it must have crossed them.

For days they were all battling and fighting amongst themselves, would they have done that if they had known they were going to get out ? does that sound like the rational mind at work ? who knows what they must have been thinking ? and why you cant rule it out. Unless you were there then your in no position to say I am wrong in my supposition.

Archived