Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

I doubt it, - bluer, don't you mean? :hihi:
That's the headline we are waiting for, Cameron found blue.

I like this Chilean president, he seems to have charisma and conviction, and I can imagine him being easy to want to elect.

The last person I thought of like this was President Obama, and he has turned out a good bloke.

Why haven't we got anyone that seems trustworthy or stands out like that ?

Even the new Labour leader seems a damp squib and won't charm the skin off a rice pudding.

That's the headline we are waiting for, Cameron found blue.

I like this Chilean president, he seems to have charisma and conviction, and I can imagine him being easy to want to elect.

The last person I thought of like this was President Obama, and he has turned out a good bloke.

Why haven't we got anyone that seems trustworthy or stands out like that ?

Even the new Labour leader seems a damp squib and won't charm the skin off a rice pudding.

Because non of them dare make a move without the approval of the Dirty Digger.

He has it sewn up as far elections are concerned in this country.

What Murdoch says, is what goes.

No matter what happens in this country, it has to be passed by Rupert Murdoch, otherwise it is finished.

Every government from the nameless one to now has dependend on him to gain them power.

They do his bidding.

There's a Panorama about all this, at 8.30 if anyone's interested.

One thing that received criticism from some of the miners was the attitude of the authorities in the long wait between discovery and rescue. One miner was slagging off the psychologists pretty much as soon as he appeared above ground. I read at the weekend that it was a deliberate tactic - a tip from NASA in how to corral the frustrations of a remote crew in a small space. By being just annoying enough towards them, the captive charges are more likely to unite and direct the focus of their irritations at the powers that be rather than each other. Neat trick.

There's a Panorama about all this, at 8.30 if anyone's interested.

One thing that received criticism from some of the miners was the attitude of the authorities in the long wait between discovery and rescue. One miner was slagging off the psychologists pretty much as soon as he appeared above ground. I read at the weekend that it was a deliberate tactic - a tip from NASA in how to corral the frustrations of a remote crew in a small space. By being just annoying enough towards them, the captive charges are more likely to unite and direct the focus of their irritations at the powers that be rather than each other. Neat trick.

Oooh, that is a neat trick indeed and so obvious when you think about it.

I saw that Panorama was about this and will be watching, I hope that I don't start crying again!

Archived