Chilean miners-all 33 rescued! Joy!

Unless you meant the failed rescue 30 years ago in Iran ?

I wonder why the Brits didn't attempt to go in and get her, just because she was with an American company, after all she was a true Brit :huh: why leave all the dangerous jobs to the Yanks :hihi:

It starts at midnight tonight I understand.

The most experienced men first, as that is when problems are anticipated, and they need good men to sort these out.

Then the sick men, and after that the young and strongest men.

I imagine the rescue team will be the last up.

It just goes to show, that even the poorest countries, with help, and accepting that help, can pull off miracles.

Well we are a day away now from the attempted rescue, looking at the size of the cage Its a good job they are sending down a doc, probably to tranquillise them before they are bungled into it like Mr T onto a 747.

Its probably a good idea, if you got stuck Im sure you would want to freak out. 20 min in that thing is going to be bad enough.

good luck tomorrow, even though you can't read or hear this, don't freak out !

ang on 20min x amount of men... They are going to be at it for hours !

I would NOT want to bve the last bloke :( I wonder if the last bloke is the doc ? be bad if it was him that did not get out wouldn't it, what would those odds be ?

It starts at midnight tonight I understand.

The most experienced men first, as that is when problems are anticipated, and they need good men to sort these out.

Then the sick men, and after that the young and strongest men.

I imagine the rescue team will be the last up.

It just goes to show, that even the poorest countries, with help, and accepting that help, can pull off miracles.

You answered a lot of my questions with this post thx

Archived