Was MI6 Agent Gareth Williams killed by his own team?

Where does committing treason come in to this?

Here...........

This is exactly what you have done. You are suggesting that he either committed a treason, or was expected to commit treason, that was so serious that the government killed him. This means you are calling someone a traitor without any evidence. It also means that you are calling other crown servants murderers without any evidence.

There...

Here...........

(ie KenH's earlier post) This is exactly what you have done. You are suggesting that he either committed a treason, or was expected to commit treason, that was so serious that the government killed him. This means you are calling someone a traitor without any evidence. It also means that you are calling other crown servants murderers without any evidence.

There...

No - I mean from a proper source.

No - I mean from a proper source.

I don't know,ask him.

I didn't bring treason into it.

Though i suppose asking someone to falsify evidence to commit an illegal act on behalf of your country could be treason somewhere along the line.

Of course we'll never know the truth on this one, it will be filed away as just another conspiricy theory.

but it hasn't gone un-noticed.

I think i know where i caused the confusion i have edited above response(in brackets).is that more acceptable master ?

Anybody could make that up after the event :cool:

Yes they could

And its only my opinion so it probably dunt count for much in the grand scheme of things

All I know is the whole war on terror and everything that goes with it stinks like a prozzies underwear

If any government wants political 'enemies' dead, it would be done covertly along with a semi-truthful disinformation campaign designed to combat the furore that follows, stall credibility with public opinion when examined and to help cover tracks (metaphorical) to the culprit/s- just as a military assassinations would be on an enemy target, covering tracks (physically).

As for 'victims'- depending on your view, take your pick; Dr David Kelly? MLK? Either of the Kennedy's? Malcolm X? Lady Diana? John Lennon?

If any government wants political 'enemies' dead, it would be done covertly along with a semi-truthful disinformation campaign designed to combat the furore that follows, stall credibility with public opinion when examined and to help cover tracks (metaphorical) to the culprit/s- just as a military assassinations would be on an enemy target, covering tracks (physically).

As for 'victims'- depending on your view, take your pick; Dr David Kelly? MLK? Either of the Kennedy's? Malcolm X? Lady Diana? John Lennon?

Another,less famous two to add to that list that raised my suspicion(for obvious reasons)

http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Suicide-Pair-Were-Prostitutes_26984.html

Let's try a bit of hypothesizing:

Why would you (or anybody else) want to work in any organisation whose raison détre was to protect the British Public? - Particularly when about half of the people you are trying to protect are determined to help somebody else to nail your hide to a wall?

You obviously have a vivid imagination. I'm sure that's a definite asset for somebody who wishes to write either fiction or plausible fiction.

Do you have any collateral which might support your amusing allegations?

I do wish you the best of luck.

You'd probably be better off (as would society) were you to buy a lottery ticket.

Another,less famous two to add to that list that raised my suspicion(for obvious reasons)

http://www.policeoracle.com/news/Suicide-Pair-Were-Prostitutes_26984.html

Yeah - the police routinely rub out anyone who makes a complaint against them.

You do realise that complaints against the police number over 30,000 a year.

Or are you going to allege the Prime Minister was using the prostitutes?

Archived