Was MI6 Agent Gareth Williams killed by his own team?

You obviously have a vivid imagination. I'm sure that's a definite asset for somebody who wishes to write either fiction or plausible fiction.

Read a few more of his posts and I'm pretty sure you'd remove the word "plausible" ..................

Keep hopping up and down, boy ... we'll know where you are.

Bugger! I screwed it up again! we weren't supposed to nail the Labour supporters!

SHUT THAT BLOODY CAMERA DOWN!

Yeah... Tory propaganda. They only picked on us 'cos we dun it!

Poeplesdemocraticrepublicofsouthyorkshire keeplookingatthescreen

Bugger me ... no! that's next week's vote.

Maybe the guy had morals,unlike those with the power.

You repeatedly accuse the victims of terrorist attacks, and those who were traumatised by being injured or personally involved, and those who were bereaved by the deaths, of being liars and stooges.

If you're a real person and you genuinely think it's OK to throw accusations around like that, you're not one to talk of morals.

If you're just another online 'character' playing at troll, and you still think it's OK to throw accusations around like that for your personal entertainment, you're even less one to talk of morals.

You repeatedly accuse the victims of terrorist attacks, and those who were traumatised by being injured or personally involved, and those who were bereaved by the deaths, of being liars and stooges.

If you're a real person and you genuinely think it's OK to throw accusations around like that, you're not one to talk of morals.

If you're just another online 'character' playing at troll, and you still think it's OK to throw accusations around like that for your personal entertainment, you're even less one to talk of morals.

I just thought the circumstances surrounding the deaths strange,if the media can speculate then so can i.

I actually speak out on behalf of the victims and families, i don't believe justice is being done for those people and the main media are too quick to accept the official accounts.

Do you think a police officer with his career,reputation and possibly freedom under threat is incapable of murder ?

Among the police are decent people but there are also some that are quite evil .

Do you think a police officer with his career,reputation and possibly freedom under threat is incapable of murder ?

Among the police are decent people but there are also some that are quite evil .

Nobody has said anyone is incapable of murder - however given that the police have over 30,000 complaints against them a year - all of which might threaten careers etc - I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the death of a complainant was likely to be murder by the police.

Nobody has said anyone is incapable of murder - however given that the police have over 30,000 complaints against them a year - all of which might threaten careers etc - I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the death of a complainant was likely to be murder by the police.

Yes but 1 in 30,000 isn't that hard to imagine.

The girl was strapped to a chair,i think that's suspicious circumstances.

Maybe her "friend" killed her or a client,to pass it off as a straightforward suicide seemed a little odd.

It seems the police may have jumped to conclusions.

The girl was strapped to a chair,i think that's suspicious circumstances.

Maybe her "friend" killed her or a client,to pass it off as a straightforward suicide seemed a little odd.

It seems the police may have jumped to conclusions.

You've lost me again - the story said both prostitutes had committed suicide.

The story also says "slumped in a chair" not "strapped to a chair".

Do you actually read what you link to before coming up with your wild theories?

You've lost me again - the story said both prostitutes had committed suicide.

The story also says "slumped in a chair" not "strapped to a chair".

Do you actually read what you link to before coming up with your wild theories?

Apologies.when i first read of the deaths i'm pretty sure i read strapped,seems i am indeed wrong on that unless it was an error in the paper i read.(i bow my head in shame)

So with that in mind the only suspicious circumstances are that she had a police complaint in.

As i don't have the trust you do in our system i am less inclined to accept the official line without question (unlike the mass media) i remain :suspect: but as i don't know the girl's state of mind previous or the exact nature of the complaint she had,i shall concede it was more likely suicide.

I'll even call you the winner.:mad:

Apologies.when i first read of the deaths i'm pretty sure i read strapped,seems i am indeed wrong on that unless it was an error in the paper i read.(i bow my head in shame)

So with that in mind the only suspicious circumstances are that she had a police complaint in.

As i don't have the trust you do in our system i am less inclined to accept the official line without question (unlike the mass media) i remain :suspect: but as i don't know the girl's state of mind previous or the exact nature of the complaint she had,i shall concede it was more likely suicide.

I'll even call you the winner.:mad:

Thank you.

Archived