I hate elections

............and i especially hate being forced to register with the threat of fines and even imprisonment.

if its my right to vote................why ISNT it my right to opt out of the process completely?

because they want your details on the system to aid big brother thats why

(cant tell ive just had a gimp knocking on the door telling me they havent had a form off us, i almost told him where to go :P)

[/rant mode off]

Well at least by not voting you avoid having to complain when the person and party you voted for reneges on all their pre-election pledges, promises and manifesto commitments?

yup i just hate em all, in power, in opposition, the ones further down the line, no commitment :D

............and i especially hate being forced to register with the threat of fines and even imprisonment.

if its my right to vote................why ISNT it my right to opt out of the process completely?

(cant tell ive just had a gimp knocking on the door telling me they havent had a form off us, i almost told him where to go :P)

[/rant mode off]

if you dont vote then you ought to keep quiet.

[/rant mode off]

You should vote mel. Then you can join in with the great big policy randomisation project.

Simply put your X against the Lib Dem candidate, then watch as they pull the handle and randomly back policies that they said that they wouldn't.

You'll get a warm glow of righteous indignation.

You should vote mel. Then you can join in with the great big policy randomisation project.

Simply put your X against the Lib Dem candidate, then watch as they pull the handle and randomly back policies that they said that they wouldn't.

You'll get a warm glow of righteous indignation.

Or you might just delude yourself that it's all for the best and there's really no alternative.

[/rant mode off]

vote bnp then you wont have to vote in another election ever again

Archived