I hate elections

............and i especially hate being forced to register with the threat of fines and even imprisonment.

if its my right to vote................why ISNT it my right to opt out of the process completely?

because they want your details on the system to aid big brother thats why

(cant tell ive just had a gimp knocking on the door telling me they havent had a form off us, i almost told him where to go :P)

[/rant mode off]

Entirely with you!

Not sent our forms back, and don't intend to. Couldn't be bothered to vote, and won't next time or the time after that. Unless some party's going to make beer and petrol cheap and stop ripping me off with tax significantly, which they won't, no one's getting my vote.

And if I want to moan, I will, and anyone who tells me I can't, can **** off quite frankly. I'll also moan about Capello's squad choices, the weather, and anything else I feel like.

Aye, but there's the rub. Do you inhabit some God forsaken hovel in sub zero wastelands or pay the price for living in today's society and have some johnny lickspittle taking your details?

think im gonna have to live like african head charge once said on an album "my life in a hole in the ground"

*gets digging*

Archived