Fright night in sheff

shazatko

A REMINDER

Just a reminder of the problems that some forum members had last year :

They used Wickes car park at bottom of moor and were fined.

Please could you replace the word 'fined' with 'recipients of an invoice from a Simon Renshaw Smith company, that is not enforceable in law'. It would make it less misleading.

I think it's good to remind people though, especially if Wickes are still short-sighted enough to be using this 'parking company' - I wouldn't know, as I stopped going to Wickes on principle when a friend received his invoice.

To the OP, Fright Night is brilliant, and this is due to the people who take the trouble to turn up in costumes. It's like nothing I've ever witnessed and is a testament to the people of Sheffield.

It's a pity it is so difficult to park, as so many of car parks are not open, and for others (see above) it is an opportunity to attempt to attempt to obtain ridiculous amounts of money from supporters of the event.

Will there be any toilet provision from the council for the thousands endouraged to turn up and spend their money at the event?

Fright Night is good, we have been quite a few times. Don't bother using car parks in town, use the bus or tram. It can be hard keeping tabs on the kids, I got ID bracelets for mine and they know what to do if they get lost.

It's a good atmosphere, but, as it gets later there can be a few kids causing trouble, usually between themselves.

Archived