Car stereos code removal

i have a chrysler voyager and ive had to have the battery off to do some work on it now the stereo says it wants a code i have no code for it and do not want to change the stereo as it has a cd changer with it and it came with the car ive contacted the last owner and he doesnt know the code either can someone please help life without music is boringggggggggggggggggg:huh::huh::huh:

thanks will try that code but my stereo keeps saying wait two hours and i keep waiting but keeps saying the same thing its doing my head in

Unless 2 hours have elapsed it will keep telling you that. You must wait the 2 hours otherwise the 2 hours will begin every time you enter the code. I think.

If the code doesn't work post your serial # and radio model on here. H2miss may hopefully have your code.

You have to wait 2 hours with the stereo switched on - don't turn it off in that time, otherwise it will - as you say - revert back to the 2 hours waiting time.

A lot of the stereos fitted as standard to later cars are tied in (security wise) to the cars ECU (called CANCHECK). These will have to be unmarried and remarried to the car for the code to work.

Archived