Discussions re God

I always wonder why on religious threads most views are from non believers.

Maybe those with a belief do not need to justify it.

Which of course explains the complete lack of books, professionals, organisations, buildings... dedicated to trying to bolster & justify theistic beliefs :roll:

it was just an observation and view after seeing several threads on the subject on this forum.

It wasn't an 'just an observation' it was an attempted attack upon atheists completely in keeping with your past contributions to such threads.

What's more as I pointed out a really rather dumb attack as the efforts theists go to to justify their beliefs completely dwarf posting on internet forums.

It wasn't an 'just an observation' it was an attempted attack upon atheists completely in keeping with your past contributions to such threads.

What's more as I pointed out a really rather dumb attack as the efforts theists go to to justify their beliefs completely dwarf posting on internet forums.

You are completely wrong.

My post was not an attack on anyone. As I said an observation and view.

You seem to be very sensitive and defensive.

You are completely wrong.

My post was not an attack on anyone. As I said an observation and view.

You seem to be very sensitive and defensive.

I took it as a dig too. So that's two of us.

But feel free to dig away, I don't mind. Besides, onewheeldave is digging much harder on the other thread.

:)

If you believe there is a God and if you believe that God will be there for you for all eternity, you can't be wrong.

If you don't believe in God, you could be wrong.

The logic is simple.

Logic? You can never be wrong to not believe since there has never been any evidence in the thousands of years of human history. If a god suddenly appears then and only then can you be wrong to continue to not believe.

I took it as a dig too. So that's two of us.

But feel free to dig away, I don't mind. Besides, onewheeldave is digging much harder on the other thread.

:)

Sorry if my post was perceived as a dig but honestly it was not.

It was just as I have said earlier an observation and view.

My perceptrion of these threads.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.

"No proof is possible"?

How about a miracle or two? Seemed very common in the days before still and video photography. Strange how they don't happen any more. Is god camera shy?

Parting the Atlantic or stopping the sun in the sky should be proof enough. Something we can all see.

A manifestation or two, even a phone call would do the trick.

There are lots of ways god could prove his existence that would satisfy the non-believers.

Isn't it time he had his own Facebook page? Or maybe a YouTube channel?

Archived