Is homosexual a derogatory term?

Interesting,gays refer to non gays as straight ergo they being the opposite must be bent so therefore they are demonising themselves as different yet their consensus and it seems many non gays on here that people are all the same...someone seems to be mixed up
They do indeed. By overtly camp behaviours, rights campaigning, running events aimed at mostly homosexual attendance, and drama-queening in general, they attract attention and reinforce any division or stigma. If they were to settle down and get on with life in a normal (or at least discrete) fashion they'd probably have nothing left to complain about.

By overtly camp behaviours, rights campaigning, running events aimed at mostly homosexual attendance, and drama-queening in general

They want equal rights? How dare they? Next you'll be telling me that they have "gay" nightclubs, where gay men go to meet other gay men. They already do? My God, the sheer bloody cheek of it. This country is going down the pan.

They do indeed. By overtly camp behaviours, rights campaigning, running events aimed at mostly homosexual attendance, and drama-queening in general, they attract attention and reinforce any division or stigma. If they were to settle down and get on with life in a normal (or at least discrete) fashion they'd probably have nothing left to complain about.

Actually some gay people feel like this about Gay Pride too.

Interestingly (and you may not know this) some gay people live their lives in a different way to others.

It's quite plainly you.

Im mixed up ? hand over mouth time I think Halibut

"quote Halibut,

I've had a couple of brief experiences of 'gayness' for want of a better word - one with a gay man, one with a straight man - I enjoyed both episodes, accept that they occured and feel secure and happy enough about it to be talking about it on SF.

I wonder how many of those who post negatively about homosexuality have ever had such experiences and whether they might feel differently about gay people if they had?

Any thoughts?"

How can you have a homosexual experience with a straight man ?

Im mixed up ? hand over mouth time I think Halibut

"quote Halibut,

I've had a couple of brief experiences of 'gayness' for want of a better word - one with a gay man, one with a straight man - I enjoyed both episodes, accept that they occured and feel secure and happy enough about it to be talking about it on SF.

I wonder how many of those who post negatively about homosexuality have ever had such experiences and whether they might feel differently about gay people if they had?

Any thoughts?"

How can you have a homosexual experience with a straight man ?

Haha! PWNED.

Haha! PWNED.

Not at all, people who identify themselves as gay have sex with people of the opposite gender and heterosexuals have sex with people of the same gender (as experienced by men in the armed forces in WW2, for example).

Nothing contradictory there - Were you hoping you had caught Halibut out?

according to consensus on here you either are or you arent

And bi-sexual people are which one ?

And in reality anyone can have sex with anyone without actually finding them attractive, most male rape is commited by straight men, it doesn't mean they are all gay.

Archived