"Deliberate" Road Rage?

If you were not then you could have made a controlled stop could you not ? What's dangerous about that ?

Cmon, lets drop the pretence, you was going for it anticipating it going to amber any min, then when it did you realised someone behind you was doing the same and if you broke they could have gone into you, you made the amber and ****** someone off, accept it, get over it.

Errrr, actually no.

Traffic was heavy so I couldn't eaxactly "go for it".

If some plant pot decides its ok to do dangerous manoeuvres, risking your health, life, property ect then the least they deserve is telling them to go **** themselves.

Telling someone to go **** themselves could be classed as a public order offence, especially if you go out of your vehicle to tell them so.

If you actually bother to read any of my posts above, you will clearly see that I didn't "Jump the lights" as you assert.

I crossed the line at AMBER not red, thus didn't jump anything.

The vehicle behind could obviously stop without causing a collision, whereas I couldn't, therfore I dont see how your accusation holds up?

Why did you attempt to cross oncoming traffic?

Are we on the same thread here?

I didnt attempt to cros oncoming traffic - I was already preforming my manouevre when the third party accelerated toward me. If they had have been succesful in their aim, they would have hit my rear quater, around my boot area.

I was travelling cautiously at approximatley 25-30 mph in a 40 limit, as traffic was heavy. Do you not understand that you can still drive in heavy traffic?

I didn't "drive at" anyone - see previous answer.

Here's a thought - read my first post again, that should give you all the details you need.

I didnt attempt to cros oncoming traffic - I was already preforming my manouevre when the third party accelerated toward me. If they had have been succesful in their aim, they would have hit my rear quater, around my boot area.

I was travelling cautiously at approximatley 25-30 mph in a 40 limit, as traffic was heavy. Do you not understand that you can still drive in heavy traffic?

Here's a thought - read my first post again, that should give you all the details you need.

You could have stopped at that speed though couldn't you?, the car behind driving 'too close' is a red herring.

If you were doing 25 then you could have stopped safely and choose not to,going for it through amber which you are supposed to be stopping at. stopping at 25 mph does not cause an accident, know ones brakes are that bad, even ' bumper to bumper' as you put it. The other bloke proved that point by actually stopping at the lights behind you.

I think where you are confused is where it says your allowed to go through amber under certain circumstance and you thinking that means your ok to go through it, which your not. The other driver saw your manoeuvre and gave you a piece of his mind about the cheek of it.

Like I said, stop moaning about it and accept it.

Tell you what then folks, I will run my vehicle into yours at 25mph and see how much damage it does?

I could not have stopped without casuing an accident. I had no desire to be in a collision with the vehicle behind, and as already stated I had almost finished my right turn when the other vehicle accelerated toward me.

Now, if you have both finished trolling, may I suggest that we address the original question?

Tell you what then folks, I will run my vehicle into yours at 25mph and see how much damage it does?

I could not have stopped without casuing an accident. I had no desire to be in a collision with the vehicle behind, and as already stated I had almost finished my right turn when the other vehicle accelerated toward me.

Now, if you have both finished trolling, may I suggest that we address the original question?

Rubbish, you could have stopped and so could the car behind you. I'm guessing you were tired with the heavy traffic and pushed your luck.

Happens every day

Archived