Any websites where I can view hairstyles?

I am after images of the lastest hair fashion and just hairstyles in general - I have typed into google images what I want and got a few results among to 100s of (mainly celeb) photos but I am after a good, UK, up to date hair style website.

I am trying to grow out a concave bob and at the mo it's still longer at the front than the back, and the back has no shape whatsoever, the layers that once formed the bob just stick out any way they like, it looks a mess so I am after having it levelled as much as poss without taking too much length off the front. I then wants layers through it to give it volume round the top (not too short and deffo not mullety!!), and a lrge sweeping side fringe (I have a carflick).

That's the sort of thing I am after or any ideas on styles that I could have with my hair as it is now, without taking too much length off the front or having it concaved again.

Thanks in advance.

Also if anyone knows- I want the dark red dye stripping out of my hair (it looks black as it;s on already coloured hair), and I want it an auburn colour. I have tried bleach bathing at home with 9% peroxide but it didn't really work. Can anynoe tell me if hairdressers would be able to do this in 1 session (as I don't want it blonde), and how? I used colour stripper from Sallys and the peroxide bath myself to not much avail last time.

I am after images of the lastest hair fashion and just hairstyles in general - I have typed into google images what I want and got a few results among to 100s of (mainly celeb) photos but I am after a good, UK, up to date hair style website.

I am trying to grow out a concave bob and at the mo it's still longer at the front than the back, and the back has no shape whatsoever, the layers that once formed the bob just stick out any way they like, it looks a mess so I am after having it levelled as much as poss without taking too much length off the front. I then wants layers through it to give it volume round the top (not too short and deffo not mullety!!), and a lrge sweeping side fringe (I have a carflick).

That's the sort of thing I am after or any ideas on styles that I could have with my hair as it is now, without taking too much length off the front or having it concaved again.

Thanks in advance.

Also if anyone knows- I want the dark red dye stripping out of my hair (it looks black as it;s on already coloured hair), and I want it an auburn colour. I have tried bleach bathing at home with 9% peroxide but it didn't really work. Can anynoe tell me if hairdressers would be able to do this in 1 session (as I don't want it blonde), and how? I used colour stripper from Sallys and the peroxide bath myself to not much avail last time.

Hydroflouric acid should be able to get the dark bits out. Boots don't sell it ... try Dow Chemicals or LP Suppliers :)

Archived