Do you have any questions on the paranormal?

you should have known the response you were going to get to a thread like this Lee.....:roll:

*looks round for flammingjimmy*:suspect:

Hey! I was gonna stay away! Seriously though asking for 'serious responses only' was naive in the extreme!

And why do we not see ghosts of pre-humans.

On a similar note 99.9% of living creatures that have ever existed on this earth are now extinct, how come there aren't any ghost sabre tooth tigers or ghost giant sloths?

I don't understand why in modern times when we know that all life is related and that we are just complex life forms, people still think that we have spirits. It's bizzare.

Hey! I was gonna stay away! Seriously though asking for 'serious responses only' was naive in the extreme!

On a similar note 99.9% of living creatures that have ever existed on this earth are now extinct, how come there aren't any ghost sabre tooth tigers or ghost giant sloths?

I don't understand why in modern times when we know that all life is related and that we are just complex life forms, people still think that we have spirits. It's bizzare.

This is why I asked the question in the first place. I mean giant sloths should be easy to catch considering their pace..:hihi:

lol. :) i am not a medium, and nor do a beleive in them.. unless anyone can tell me something what only i truly know.. which only one person has done.. which left me puzzled... the person got a Name.. and a happening tied with that name.. which was serious.. to me its impossible to get both in 1 go.. and with impossible meaning verrrry highly unlikely...

any more questions on the paranormal please?

Archived