Do you have any questions on the paranormal?

• 3 weeks later...

If I was a ghost I'd want to spend all my time visiting all the natural wonders, and in between relax on a beach in Hawaii, surely I wouldn't be alone so why aren't these places the most haunted places in the world? Who would really want to hang around a dark damp castle after they've died?

There is a large room at the back of our house which we use for a playroom for the grand children when they're at our place. It's full of toys, whole boxes of them. Twice in the last week when no one is there we've heard music from one of the boxed toys suddenly start.

Could this be a visitation from a lonely little child from another world or just a case of the Energizer AAs going a bit flat ?

Have you ever seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

How come none of these people who chat with 'the dead :suspect:' ever ask them what happens to you the second you die, nor what it's like to be dead?

Why are 'ghosts' described by the clothes they are wearing? Did their clobber die and come back to haunt us aswell :confused:?

Why isn't our house crawling with ghostly wasps, spiders, mozzies and crapflies? There's enough of them died 'on site'.

So, ok, youre dead, right?

Youre on the "Other side" - the place where mediums call you from to talk to still living relatives....

What I want to know is what they do over there all day? Just sort of float about waiting for mediums to contact them?

Do they have homes and shops and buses and stuff over on the other side? Surely after years of mediums talking to the dead someone must have said something???

"Tell my uncle Charlie that theres ten grand hidden in my mattress- oh I have to go now, the taxi is here for my annual works booze up."

If I was a ghost I'd want to spend all my time visiting all the natural wonders, and in between relax on a beach in Hawaii, surely I wouldn't be alone so why aren't these places the most haunted places in the world? Who would really want to hang around a dark damp castle after they've died?
Carol Vordemann's shower seems good.:cool:

Archived