Charity event for st lukes and mc millan on 22nd oct 2010 @6pm

raynor

Ive organised a charity for st lukes an mcmillan for the 22nd oct 2010 @ 6pm.At the shiregreen arms (aka penguin)

All tickets cost £5 pp kids can enter free but they have to be out for 9pm.

The night will include :sponsored HEAD SHAVE , DISCO/KARAOKE , RAFFLES , BUFFET , SOUL SINGER

If wanting tickets pls inbox me your num an i'll call you asap

Of course they will. I wont be gaining anything apart from a shaved head. There is 10 other ppl who will be having there hair shaved. I deciced to do this event because of my cousin getting diagnosed wi breast cancer an now its spread to her spine,brain,lung, after the help she's had from the charities she feels its only right that they get all the proceeds

Its in the star today so take a look on page 4. ive been waiting 3-4 wks for it to be put in.so hopfully i shall sell loads of tickets an get the strippers .all we can do is make everyday a good day for my cousin lucy x:hihi:

• 2 weeks later...

well for anybody interested. i had my hair shaved on friday for the charity event and it was a brilliant nite.an a big thank you to ppl who joined in . so far we've raised £600 need to collect rest of sponser money,

Archived