In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

dear problem

your gf is your gf end of!!!! how do you think she will feel if you dump her for her mate and if this said mate is meant to be so amazing why would she want to hurt your gf her friend.. if i was you i would dump them all then date ones-self

This has to be a joke! I mean, the OP keeps saying that his girlfriend is special etc etc... but then talks about these other girls in the same way. Either he doesn't understand the meaning of the word, or he is pulling our collective plonker big time.

deffinately..... who does he think we are, idiots or something :huh:

Why not ask THEM? Do you really want to be in this situation indefinitely? I would be having a heart attack every time the 'phone rang if I was being as duplicitous, and as dishonest as you. You sound very young. Enjoy life if that is what you want to do. Mess around BUT make sure everyone else has the same option to do the same, otherwise, I can assure you, there is going to be a very VERY messy explosion at some point!

Why not just tell them all? You never know, they may be of a similar mindset, and say, 'to hell with it', let's all have a slice of the cake. At least then you are letting THEM make the decision to stay or go. If not, well, my friend, you are going to be facing this conundrum until something goes very very wrong for you......and it will!!!

Archived