In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

From carefully analysing your language, I have been able to assess that, despite your outward confusion, you do indeed love one person more than the others altogether. The others should be deleted from your mind, as you do not truly love them. You should concentrate all your efforts on your one true love.

....yersen.

uhm, right. first if you want all 4 but cant choose and you are thinking of cheating then you can't be in love with the one you're with because you can imagine yourself with someone else.

second if the other 2 as you said are in love with you what happened to the 4th

third if they are friends then they cant be very good friends can they if they are all after the same bloke

fourth if you have assumed these 4 women would reciprocate these feelings without any real show of affection from them in this way then man you are full of yourself, chances are you are not gods gift!

i'd dump your girlfriend and get out of the other 3's lives if i were you because they deserve better than someone who is weighing them up against each other to pick the best one whilst being with one already.

Oh and if you're posting on a public forum mate they are quite likely to find out I wouldnt worry about putting your age because there's believe it or not other people on the globe who will be the same age as you!

*rolls eyes* grow a pair mate

WELL PUT!! 'problem' you sound like a complete and utter jackass!! One serious word of advice.....carry on and you will end up a very lonely old man!!

From carefully analysing your language, I have been able to assess that, despite your outward confusion, you do indeed love one person more than the others altogether. The others should be deleted from your mind, as you do not truly love them. You should concentrate all your efforts on your one true love.

....yersen.

and this one person is...?

4 on the go at once? Mate your crazy

3 at the most!

like i said before, i'm not sleeping with them all, i love them, i dont act on my feelings with the others, only with my girlfriend but i cant help thinking about the others too

....yersen.

Nail hit firmly on head. Our man is a bullmerchant

like i said before, i'm not sleeping with them all, i love them, i dont act on my feelings with the others, only with my girlfriend but i cant help thinking about the others too

so what you are saying is that there are 4 girls at your school who say hello to you.

Archived