In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

Every man, and espescially adolescent man, falls in lust with every attractive woman he meets.

This why women have such an easy time on this planet.

You can wind us round your little fingers.

It is when that lust turns to love that the trouble starts. :hihi:

When two become one, sparks fly.

That is why so many of us stay together, as Burton and Taylor, cant live together, cant live apart.

Marriage, an institution.

That is, we should be in an institution. :D

what the hell is wrong with me! i can NOT stop thinking about them, this really <REMOVED> me off. why do i want them all??????????

it depresses me, because i know that if i do something, i'll be unfaithful and end up hurting them so why cant i just be happy with one??????

what the hell is wrong with me! i can NOT stop thinking about them, this really <REMOVED> me off. why do i want them all??????????

it depresses me, because i know that if i do something, i'll be unfaithful and end up hurting them so why cant i just be happy with one??????

How old are you?

i dont want to give any personal details about me or the girls, incase they find out, i love them too much to lose them

Y'see when you say things like that it just makes you sound like this is just a wind up. Nobodies going to figure out who you are just by your age.

i would really LOVE to spend the rest of my life making ONE girl happy, forever and that would make me super happy to, but my damn head, why am i like this :(

You could ask any of them if they are prepared to live with you under your bridge. Just a thought are trolls allowed to be polygamists? If so problem solved.

Y'see when you say things like that it just makes you sound like this is just a wind up. Nobodies going to figure out who you are just by your age.

i realise that and i realise that the chances of someone figuring it out because of my age are very very low but i can't risk it, you would understand if you have been in love,

for example, say if my girlfriend got suspicious, saw something between me and her friend and then she read this, she would tell from the way i type, the style i talk, that it could be someone she knows, then my age, then the fact that i like her friend etc etc, too risky, its already too risky being with her and her friend at the same time because of the chemistry and the way i treat her friend, how i care, it comes out automatically because i love her but i also love my girlfriend and the two other girls :(

Archived