In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

problem? is that your name, it should be <REMOVED> idiot as you couldnt possibly love 4 women, advice for you , if your not happy with your girlfriend, the one you are supposed to love? finish her and stop hurting people or continue playing the field till you get an std.

karma catches up with you....

an idiot? yes i am because i actually DO love them all.

not happy with my girlfriend? wrong, i couldnt ever ask for anything more, she is simply the best.

STD?, i didnt say i'm sleeping with the others yet.

an idiot? yes i am because i actually DO love them all.

not happy with my girlfriend? wrong, i couldnt ever ask for anything more, she is simply the best.

STD?, i didnt say i'm sleeping with the others yet.

you ARE asking for more! *bangs head against the desk* You are obviously not happy with her girlfriend and you ARE asking for more, you're asking for 3 more!

And by the way, for someone who loves his girlfriend and is happy can i point out the bit ive put in bold?

I would like some advice, I'm in love with 4 girls, one of them is my girlfriend and she is amazing, the other is her friend but her friend also likes me (or loves me, not too sure yet as we have not acted on how we feel)

the other 2 are other girls i known, 1 i've know for over a year and the other one i have met recently.

I dont know what to do, is this normal??

you'll probably criticize me and say that i cant be in love with 4 girls but i think about ALL of them, its not just lust.

Guys, would u cheat in this situation and keep it quiet? or would u pick one?

the problem is, they are all so beautiful and amazing, help me :(

You should grow up or <REMOVED> more frequently.

you ARE asking for more! *bangs head against the desk* You are obviously not happy with her girlfriend and you ARE asking for more, you're asking for 3 more!

And by the way, for someone who loves his girlfriend and is happy can i point out the bit ive put in bold?

i am happy with my girlfriend, not just happy, LUCKY, very lucky, infact i want to marry her or i had planned on before this whole situation....

yes i am asking for more but i DO NOT want to, i dont want more girls, i dont care about girls, i'd never even touch another girl while i'm with my girlfriend HOWEVER these 3 other girls aren't just any girl otherwise i wouldnt be in love with them. I think if i HAD to choose one, it would probably be my girlfriend because we've known each other for years.

and you say that i'm "asking for 3 more", no, if it were up to me and i could control what i think, i wouldn't want any others, ever. it's not like i woke up one day and thought "hmm, i think i'll find 3 more girls i like...", it just happened.

so yes, i do want them but i DONT want to want them.

So you can fall inlove with any attractive female with good looks and a decent figure ?, its the person inside the body that counts.

EXACTLY!!!

these girls are amazing in every way and all have their own unique qualities.

if i only loved girls because of their looks, i'd be in love with a lot more than just 3 ....i can't believe i have to state these obvious facts.

Archived