In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

I'm reminded of the old saying about what a man needs to be truly happy:

It's important for him to have a woman who will cook for him and help to keep his house.

It's important for him to have a woman who satisfies him in the bedroom.

It's important for him to have a woman who will listen to him, empathise with his problems, and offer advice and support.

It's important for him to have a woman who will do fun activities with him and enjoy a rich social life.

But, most important of all - it is absolutely vital that these four women never meet.

On a serious note, I suspect that the OP is a young man. If he feels himself to "be in love" with as many as four different women, the chances are he does not truly love any of them - but at a young age, it's quite possible that he honestly and truly believes he does.

Either way, he is to be commended for refusing to act on his thoughts, and recognising that to do so would hurt them. Many men (and women!) would not consider the four partners' feelings to bear any weight at all on the issue.

Your instinct should tell you which one is the only one. Don't confuse infatuation or fascination with love. You could be more practical and think that if all 4 are great then simply choose the one that is most strong minded and with whom there is the best potential for a long future. Many people don't know who they are, what they want and are wishy washy. Choose the woman who is not any of those things.

Do you need help, youre a very lucky guy. Just tell each one that they are the only one.:hihi:

well i want to, in a way, but i really want to marry one/them, because they're just so ..... everything about them is beautiful

so if i did tell each that they are the only one, it would all mess up at the end, now is the time to plan it right

well i want to, in a way, but i really want to marry one/them, because they're just so ..... everything about them is beautiful

so if i did tell each that they are the only one, it would all mess up at the end, now is the time to plan it right

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? :)

He didn't say they were in love with him ... he said he was in love with them. How is that jammy?

What I'm more fascinated by is the fact that SF must be getting a rep as some sort of lonely hearts page, joining the site just to talk about his dilemma and have everyone taking the mickey out of him :hihi:

Is this because there's no Claire Rayner anymore?

my girlfriend is definately in love with me

90% sure the other 2 are too

not sure about the one i met recently, but i cant tell she is definately interested

i'm not making it up, if u see, this is my only thread and post, i dont want them to know who made this thread thats why, and joined just so i can get help with this, hence the username

Mum: Wake up phil...Nightshift starts in an hour. You want potted meat or spam on yer butties? Oh..and Locomotive monthly came while you were kipping, shall I put it in yer tuck bag?

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? :)

i'm not a baby, and i cant state my age for the obvious reason that i'm trying to remain unknown, so they dont find out, but no, i'm not confused and i do love them, i've been with enough girls before but none EVER came to the level that these girls are on, if i met only one of them, any one, i'd marry her without thinking twice, but since there's 4......

i'm not a baby, and i cant state my age for the obvious reason that i'm trying to remain unknown, so they dont find out, but no, i'm not confused and i do love them, i've been with enough girls before but none EVER came to the level that these girls are on, if i met only one of them, any one, i'd marry her without thinking twice, but since there's 4......

I never said you were a baby, and i'm sure telling people your age only, will not be enough to give your identity away. I was only asking in case it made it easier for people to try and advise you. Never mind.

uhm, right. first if you want all 4 but cant choose and you are thinking of cheating then you can't be in love with the one you're with because you can imagine yourself with someone else.

second if the other 2 as you said are in love with you what happened to the 4th

third if they are friends then they cant be very good friends can they if they are all after the same bloke

fourth if you have assumed these 4 women would reciprocate these feelings without any real show of affection from them in this way then man you are full of yourself, chances are you are not gods gift!

i'd dump your girlfriend and get out of the other 3's lives if i were you because they deserve better than someone who is weighing them up against each other to pick the best one whilst being with one already.

Oh and if you're posting on a public forum mate they are quite likely to find out I wouldnt worry about putting your age because there's believe it or not other people on the globe who will be the same age as you!

*rolls eyes* grow a pair mate

Archived