In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

Some would say it is the wrong one as most men would love to have a choice of 4 women!!

It would be good to hear it from the women's perspective though.

Id like to be love with 4 men if they all looked like George Clooney.:) eeny, meeny, miney, mo, arent I just a so and so.:rolleyes:

Id like to be love with 4 men if they all looked like George Clooney.:) eeny, meeny, miney, mo, arent I just a so and so.:rolleyes:

How would the OP feel if he found out that the 4 were each in love with 4 other

men?

Pattricia I am beginning to worry for the safety of Mr Clooney.

EXACTLY!!!

see, if u had the top 4 men of ur dreams, u would def like them all (not sure about loving them...)

so for me, these 4 girls not only look amazing, but have amazing personalities, i have talked with 2 of them for hours and hours on end (multiple times) and we never got bored, and yes, i mean just talk, thats how amazing they are, the 4th one, the one i've just met recently, well i havent known her for as long so i need more time with her...

this is why its so hard, if they were just good looking, it would be easy, but the fact that i connect so well with them all just makes it so hard, and if i did pick one, i'd be hurting the others by not being with them.

i have married friends who cheat without thinking twice, i have never cheated on my girlfriend and i have had lots of chances, but these 3 other girls are something else, they just amaze me and i love them.

btw to those who think i'm lying and making this up, do yourself a favor and dont post, otherwise my point is to get attention right? so u'd be doing exactly as i want by posting

EXACTLY!!!

see, if u had the top 4 men of ur dreams, u would def like them all (not sure about loving them...)

so for me, these 4 girls not only look amazing, but have amazing personalities, i have talked with 2 of them for hours and hours on end (multiple times) and we never got bored, and yes, i mean just talk, thats how amazing they are, the 4th one, the one i've just met recently, well i havent known her for as long so i need more time with her...

this is why its so hard, if they were just good looking, it would be easy, but the fact that i connect so well with them all just makes it so hard, and if i did pick one, i'd be hurting the others by not being with them.

i have married friends who cheat without thinking twice, i have never cheated on my girlfriend and i have had lots of chances, but these 3 other girls are something else, they just amaze me and i love them.

btw to those who think i'm lying and making this up, do yourself a favor and dont post, otherwise my point is to get attention right? so u'd be doing exactly as i want by posting

Believe me your getting attention dear. All the men are envious of you .!:)

EXACTLY!!!

Why are you trying to spend more time with the one you've only just met? All your doing is making the situation harder :S. I personally think your just enjoying the attention maybe?

EXACTLY!!!

You crease me up. If you had 4 girls on the go you wouldn't be bragging it off on here. You would be keeping itquite and resting for the onslaught. On the other hand if you were just some sad adolescent troll named phil you probably would be bragging about an imaginary life you have as there isn't anything else for you to be doing.

Archived