In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

You crease me up. If you had 4 girls on the go you wouldn't be bragging it off on here. You would be keeping itquite and resting for the onslaught. On the other hand if you were just some sad adolescent troll named phil you probably would be bragging about an imaginary life you have as there isn't anything else for you to be doing.

Resting ? Yes, he has to rest doesnt he ? :roll:

Why are you trying to spend more time with the one you've only just met? All your doing is making the situation harder :S. I personally think your just enjoying the attention maybe?

i realised this too, the problem is, she is very interested in me and if i pretend that i'm not interested in her, i'd be lying to myself, i think about her so much and really want to kiss her, i know i shouldnt be having these thoughts since i'm with someone already but i am having them, i cant help it, i dont know what to do...

to me, if i'm with a girl and she thinks about being with another man, she should go, i'd be happy to let her go, if she thinks it and doesnt act it out, she still wants it so she's just lying to herself, well i'm in this situation now :(

I would like some advice, I'm in love with 4 girls, one of them is my girlfriend and she is amazing, the other is her friend but her friend also likes me (or loves me, not too sure yet as we have not acted on how we feel)

the other 2 are other girls i known, 1 i've know for over a year and the other one i have met recently.

I dont know what to do, is this normal??

you'll probably criticize me and say that i cant be in love with 4 girls but i think about ALL of them, its not just lust.

Guys, would u cheat in this situation and keep it quiet? or would u pick one?

the problem is, they are all so beautiful and amazing, help me :(

Are you seriously saying these words?! You can't be 'in love' with four people at the same time. I'm glad you're not my boyfriend!

i realised this too, the problem is, she is very interested in me and if i pretend that i'm not interested in her, i'd be lying to myself, i think about her so much and really want to kiss her, i know i shouldnt be having these thoughts since i'm with someone already but i am having them, i cant help it, i dont know what to do...

to me, if i'm with a girl and she thinks about being with another man, she should go, i'd be happy to let her go, if she thinks it and doesnt act it out, she still wants it so she's just lying to herself, well i'm in this situation now :(

I'm beiginning to doubt this is serious :huh:

Iv'e got a good solution that has just come to me while watching daytime t.v.

Tell them all you are going to resolve this situation, you are going to take the all to Manchester, to a nice hotel and treat them to a slap up meal, all on you.

You may want to hide the fact that they will all be appearing in this exiting show and the winner will take you home as 1st prize...The show is at a studio and the opening scene begins with a man explaining the awful dilemia you are in..His name Jeremy Kyle

Go on it will be a right laugh:hihi:

Iv'e got a good solution that has just come to me while watching daytime t.v.

Tell them all you are going to resolve this situation, you are going to take the all to Manchester, to a nice hotel and treat them to a slap up meal, all on you.

You may want to hide the fact that they will all be appearing in this exiting show and the winner will take you home as 1st prize...The show is at a studio and the opening scene begins with a man explaining the awful dilemia you are in..His name Jeremy Kyle

Go on it will be a right laugh:hihi:

Haha! This would be a good scenario for t'old Jezza :D

Archived