In love with 4 different girls - advice needed

And the award for the best thread of the week goes to.... You. Your only young once, poke them all. But it may well be hard to keep on lying to them all.

see this is what bothers me, the fact that if i miss this opportunity, i won't ever find someone like these girls again and i know i'll regret it, my current thoughts are:

1) stay with my girlfriend, she is the best, most amazing person on this planet BUT then i have this other voice in my head that says "what if u guys dont work out?? (not that i think we wont work out, but i always think of what if's), you would have just thrown away the other girls for no reason"

2) i could just see each one and tell them that she is the only one and they would believe it because of the chemistry i have with them, but then the voice in my head says "ok so you'll enjoy ur time with them all but what about later, the future, you'll just mess it all up and in the end u'll have nothing"

and this isnt about sex for me, its about how i feel with each one, i'd be happy to be locked away in a room for as long as possible with any one of them, because being with any one of them makes me, and them, so happy

they are all intellectual, i dont really like girls that arent that smart or "bimbo's" as there isnt much past the beauty, i also dont like girls who will sleep with anything, so no, they are not jeremy kyle chav's, they are beautiful, intelligent, smart, independent, loyal, trustworthy, interesting, and very elegant woman

well Im finding this rather hard to believe, if they are all beautiful, smart, intelligent, independant, trustworthy, interesting and elegant women, they are all proberbly doin the same to you...............:huh: you not telling me they havent got blokes queing up too :roll: how do you feel about that ?

well Im finding this rather hard to believe, if they are all beautiful, smart, intelligent, independant, trustworthy, interesting and elegant women, they are all proberbly doin the same to you...............:huh: you not telling me they havent got blokes queing up too :roll: how do you feel about that ?

to be honest, it would make my problem a lot easier, because then i could just be with one of them but i know they are not seeing anyone otherwise i wont be considering them

to be honest, it would make my problem a lot easier, because then i could just be with one of them but i know they are not seeing anyone otherwise i wont be considering them

would you like to describe yourself......:suspect: just so I can imagine what Im missin ;)

Problem seems to be spending a rather lot of time on the net, answering all these treads. What with four birds and a job, damn he must be fit.

I get it now, their all CYBER girlfriends, thats why online so-much.

yeah with all those birds you'd think he wouldnt have time to come on here...especially on a friday night :suspect:

Mate your either lying or your thick as pig ****, either way you obviously have no idea what love is as you wouldn't have to ask the question if you did. If your telling the truth, then your thinking with your pecker not your heart. sort thee sen out lad!.

I know people like this who fall in love in 10 mins just because a woman talks to them smiles at them, or gives them the time of day, allways ends the same way too.

Theres no way on earth you are in love with all 4 women,not a chance you said you only just met one of em for a start and what are you doing spending hours chatting till daft o'clock, being intimate with others lases when you have a girlfriend?

Hope they all find out tbh and sack you off your either deluded or fickle and fickleness is a very unatractive trait.

Archived