Sheffield Comedy Festival

HottyMcBuff

show some support to comedy in Sheffield. We seem to be the only city in the country that doesn't have a thriving comedy scene and I don't know why...

That's because no one writes about it. I never see anything in the papers. Why isn't Sheffield seeking publicity for it's comedy scene?

:rolleyes:

What a great idea. This could help put Sheffield on the map. Good cultural festival and could be used to help the city move forward. 10/10 Mr Foster!!!!! But, hold on why is so little publicity abot it outside of Sheffield? Whats the tourist information service doing. This is one issue we should be shouting from the rooftops about!!! Lets not sell Sheffield Short

At the moment the gigs I'm probobly going to try and get to are 'Mark Thomas & Rob Newman', 'Mitch Benn' and Daniel Kitson (never seen him before but heard he's excellent).

Also the new venue at the Roundhouse looks really excellent, going to have to have a look there. What are other people planning to go see?

Hopefully this is just the start of things and in years to come the sheffield comedy festival will become a regular and important part of the circuit

Infact i'm suddenly thinking about a forum meet-up at the new roundhouse (although might be a bit to expensive for some of you. £15 i think)

Archived