Vive laFrance, they show us the way.

Even the scots are laughing at us, they are taking all and giving nowt.

Free prescriptions up there now.

So yours will rise to pay for it.

Why shouldn't they?

Scottish prime minster bails out Scottish banks and leaves the English to pay the bill.

No wonder they can afford free prescriptions.:hihi:

the french are a lot better organized and union wise.the company I used to work for copped a large fine for letting one of our guys work overtime one night to finish a job off on one of their ships .no messing around or any warnings.$25.000.and do it again off the shipyard.

the french are a lot better organized and union wise.the company I used to work for copped a large fine for letting one of our guys work overtime one night to finish a job off on one of their ships .no messing around or any warnings.$25.000.and do it again off the shipyard.

Dont they like to work?

Dont they like to work?

they like a good standard of living ,they like life ,not being at work in a shipyard all day.they say 35hrs is enough ...thus creating more jobs instead of working people into an early grave, working 12 hr shifts 6 and 7 days aweek .which i've done in the past .and am regreting it now.

I wonder how long it will be before our government imposes a news blackout on this?

As they did during the 'troubles' in the 80's.

They dont want anything to disturb our nice little slide into serfdom do they?

How about you wake up and actually live in the now rather than the past.

Archived