Moan Moan - Why?

forums exist for people to moan, and then someone to squabble with them about why they are moaning. Its the same on every forum, its why they exist.

you yourself are moaning about how much people moan.

forums are designed to keep over opinionated people like us busy and together so that we don't start taking our arguments, moaning and nit picks into every day life.

We have a moaning about people moaning thread every week seemingly too ;)

It's not a new thing though, we've had people complaining that the forum's not the place it used to be for 7 of the 8 years that SF has existed, which makes me wonder quite what people think that they are seeking, or whether they just have rose tinted glasses.

Hehehe. I'm always saying what a nice forum this is and how much nicer people are on here than they are on other forums.

:love:

forums exist for people to moan, and then someone to squabble with them about why they are moaning. Its the same on every forum, its why they exist.

you yourself are moaning about how much people moan.

forums are designed to keep over opinionated people like us busy and together so that we don't start taking our arguments, moaning and nit picks into every day life.

I agree with Meem, most folk never come on the net to say how wonderful and brilliant things are.

But IME think Sheffieldiers do not realise how good they've got it compared to those living in other towns and cities.

Archived