Ever felt guilty for buying thing too cheap ?

So if they inadvertantly price something at £10 ,I buy it and then find it is worth £100 and sell it, I would donate the £90 profit back to the charity. It's not that difficult to understand,is it? That's £100 worth of help for the aged or food for Africa or whatever. The person donating the original item didn't intend to donate a night out to me!

You really are starting to look like a numpty.

So if they inadvertantly price something at £10 ,I buy it and then find it is worth £100 and sell it, I would donate the £90 profit back to the charity. It's not that difficult to understand,is it? That's £100 worth of help for the aged or food for Africa or whatever. The person donating the original item didn't intend to donate a night out to me!

A good deal is when both parties are happy to transact. What you do with any profit is your business. If you can afford to donate some or all to charity then that is commendable, but you can't make it a prerequisite. Testing your theory.....if you bought a vase from Oxfam and found a million pound winning lottery ticket inside...............

On the other hand, if you bought a piece from a charity shop for £100 and when you got home found it was actually only worth a tenner, would you be running back for a rebate....I think not.

Archived