Government run euthanasia centres?

It's possible to be disabled enough to qualify for DLA, and yet still be able to work - and thus not to get Incapacity or ESL.

I don't know if officialdom enforces this, but to take a random example, someone missing a foot can still do a sedentary office job - if his job before his disability was a sedentary office job, he should get DLA but there's no reason he has to give up work, so he shouldn't get ESL.

Someone paralised from the chest down could be propped up and employed as a Bingo caller. HeadingNorth has surely noticed how many able bodied YOUNG HEALTHY people are unemployed, so why the need to persecute disabled people ?? :loopy:

If I lived near HeadingNorth I would let my dog crap all over his garden, he is such a nice considerate guy with a social conscience. :hihi:

Someone paralised from the chest down could be propped up and employed as a Bingo caller. HeadingNorth has surely noticed how many able bodied YOUNG HEALTHY people are unemployed, so why the need to persecute disabled people ?? :loopy:

If I lived near HeadingNorth I would let my dog crap all over his garden, he is such a nice considerate guy with a social conscience. :hihi:

he also hides from you the benefits he gets for himself too :huh: i wonder why :hihi:

Government run euthanasia centres?

Would they be run by ATOS?

ATOS has got their finger in so many pies that sooner or later the entire state will be outsourced to them, with the Houses of Parliament serving as ATOS HQ ..

Atos are 'incentivised' to get people off sickness benefits and the computer programme has been deliberately designed to ensure that the majority of people 'fail' their assessment and be declared fit to work in which case they will be moved on to JSA.

...and yet still most people think that the criteria for judging ability to work is applied fairly and compassionately - so only the 'undeserving' will lose money (backed up with an anecdote about their mum's best friend's sister's dog knowing someone who worked while 'on the sick'). The media demonisation has been so concerted that a lot of people do genuinely believe that the majority of claimants are faking it

...and yet still most people think that the criteria for judging ability to work is applied fairly and compassionately - so only the 'undeserving' will lose money (backed up with an anecdote about their mum's best friend's sister's dog knowing someone who worked while 'on the sick'). The media demonisation has been so concerted that a lot of people do genuinely believe that the majority of claimants are faking it

Can the treatment of this man at the hands of the DWP be described as 'fair and compassionate' ..

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/News/National/article/6787/cancer-patient-faces-tests-on-fitness-to-work.html

Archived