Help please! - claiming a car off road.

Thanks to those that answered my question :) and i'd buy a car when i can't drive it because basically i can, and apart from the fact that whilst ive got the money for one rather than spending it on rubbish that i wont use again, i might aswell buy something that will come to good use.

Just remember if you take car off road,don't insure it and it gets stolen you will have no comeback unless the police find it intact

Thanks to those that answered my question :) and i'd buy a car when i can't drive it because basically i can, and apart from the fact that whilst ive got the money for one rather than spending it on rubbish that i wont use again, i might aswell buy something that will come to good use.

I can see your point, but it is generally a bad idea to park a car up for a long time. Really you need to drive it about a bit, but can't do this if it isn't taxed and insured. It helps if you just run the engine every so often, but also the wheels need to spin and such like.

Thanks for the advice :), I'm not planning on leaving it there for the whole period, I'm just saying when the tax runs out IF it does before I pass what i'd need to do, Other than that my boyfriend will be driving the car & me as a provisional driver so i can get more experience.

I don't mean to poke my nose in but are you aware that the supervising driver must be over 21 and have held a full licence for 3 years..as I said this is just for info. really...not meant as anything else.. :) oh,and he can't use a mobile or be over the DD limit..

Archived