The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Lol @ KTHFB!!! And agreed, the difference between a gay and straight man is between 6-8 pints. I can confirm that!

Saturday?! You should do Friday, so much happening at the likes of Lions Lair, Sanctuary opens... then Demps, then Lions again! Wooo!

Ah, but I've got a busy day Friday, and my friends are out Saturday - still doing Lions and IDentity after so should still be a good one! Bring it on!

EDIT: I'm doing Thursday there too so Friday would be a bit too much for bar staff and door staff to take of me I think! :D

IDentity is now closed.

I told my friends that and they said it was because we'd gone down on a Thursday, and it's open on a Friday and Saturday.

I'll let them know though - and we'll probably be heading your way - you have been warned..... :hihi:

• 2 months later...
carborundum was asleep all night tonight ........?

from the time/date the previous post regarding carborundum, you are implying carborundum has been asleep for the last 2 months or so?

and missed out on the Christmas and New Year frivoloty?

Archived