The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Just to update you, TONIGHT, there is only one place in town to go for THE BEST DRAG IN SHEFFIELD: Dempsey's is doing a night of cabaret with the lovely DIANA DRAWERS and MISSY-TAKE. Also, ANITA-ASK-U will hopefully there and I'll put in an appearance...

Just to update you, TONIGHT, there is only one place in town to go for THE BEST DRAG IN SHEFFIELD: Dempsey's is doing a night of cabaret with the lovely DIANA DRAWERS and MISSY-TAKE. Also, ANITA-ASK-U will hopefully there and I'll put in an appearance...

Oooh Tyranna I would have gone but I missed your message - was it good? did you "appear"?? :-)

Oooh Tyranna I would have gone but I missed your message - was it good? did you "appear"?? :-)

Yes, I did..!

And Diana Drawers and Missy-Take didn't disappoint either...

Pity, though, that Anita Ask-U had to send in her soulmate Ruyan in at very short notice, but she was certainly there in spirit... http://www.anita-asku.com/page2.htm

• 2 weeks later...

<sigh>!

Anyway, just a quickie to tell any of you involved in the Sheffield Gay Arts Festival, GALA, the next meeting is tomorrow, TUES 10 MARCH, in the downstairs bar at Dempseys! I was going to notify you all by Facebook, but the whole of Facebook has crashed and I cannot access my account. At all.

• 1 month later...

Archived