The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Just a quickie; For the benefit of customers, is Dempseys open normal hours tonight and the rest of the Easter Holiday Weekend, and is there any special entertainment planned?

Why don't you pick up the phone and ask them, like normal folks would? Maybe they need a little drag cabaret for the weekend?

<sigh>!

Anyway, just a quickie to tell any of you involved in the Sheffield Gay Arts Festival, GALA, the next meeting is tomorrow, TUES 10 MARCH, in the downstairs bar at Dempseys! I was going to notify you all by Facebook, but the whole of Facebook has crashed and I cannot access my account. At all.

Wow Tyranna you caused the whole of FaceBook to crash - how did you do that ???!! Was it the legions of friends clamouring to sign up to be your friend and see you in frag action - I would believe it :-)

Wow Tyranna you caused the whole of FaceBook to crash - how did you do that ???!! Was it the legions of friends clamouring to sign up to be your friend and see you in frag action - I would believe it :-)

Tyranna didnt cause the whole of facebook to crash, no one elses facebook was affected it was just tyrannas. If you read previous posts spider petes and meaks' facebook were ok and so was mine.

Archived