The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

• 2 months later...

...This thread seems somewhat lost in the works even a couple of days after Pride.

Just to say there was a wonderful party atmosphere all night at Demps' when i turned up at 9.50 'cos I thought that they will be letting members in for free until 10 as normal.

Unfortunately as it was Pride Day, they were charging from 6pm, but this is understandable considering the sheer volume of crowds that evening, and I already had got a ticket for POPTASTIC!

Still had a wonderful time chatting to all outside, and so glad that Anita Ask-U and the amazing CRYSTAL BALL were in attendance!

Of all the Drag Queens in Sheffield (and outsiders who come here) Crystal is THE most convincingly feminine of them al!!!

See you maybe if I'm down at Demps' sometime soon! xxx

She is, all right; THE most accomplished Drag Queen in Sheffield.

Don't know when her next appearance in Dempseys is though; its such a shame that DEMPSEYS, as the 'Anchor Venue' of Sheffield does NOT have regular weekly drag cabarets; after all, they have 'Anita', 'Missy', 'Crystal', 'Diana', and more, to choose from, including ones like myself and Penny as guest acts!

Penny is actually a member of the Forum, and her web page (Prime Core) can be found at: http://www.southyorkshireentertainment.com/item.do?item=601671&calendarBoxDate_2=01-07-2008

Archived