The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I have put myself down to go, but I have a feeling there will be a camping weekend at that time, there was last year, so will wait and see nearer the time.

It's actually just after my birthday so if there is that would be great! :thumbsup:

Are you a.....

Dancer

Impressionist

Magician

Musican

Singer

Ventriloquist

if so come enter our talent show with the chance of winning £100 CASH!!!

1 Event

1 Winner

Bank Holiday Sunday 30th August

Application forms are now avaliable behind bar and on the night.

http://WWW.dempseys-sheffield.com

I have a feeling I will have to make a PA that night ;-)

She is, all right; THE most accomplished Drag Queen in Sheffield.

Don't know when her next appearance in Dempseys is though; its such a shame that DEMPSEYS, as the 'Anchor Venue' of Sheffield does NOT have regular weekly drag cabarets; after all, they have 'Anita', 'Missy', 'Crystal', 'Diana', and more, to choose from, including ones like myself and Penny as guest acts!

Penny is actually a member of the Forum, and her web page (Prime Core) can be found at: http://www.southyorkshireentertainment.com/item.do?item=601671&calendarBoxDate_2=01-07-2008

i wouldnt put you and penny change in the same league she is profesional and been working over 40 years :loopy:

Tyranna is a pro too and one of the most accomplished original drag acts in Sheffield ! How can you diss her if you have not seen her perform ?
I have seen her many time proberly more than you if shes pro whos her agent ? :)

Archived