The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I have seen her many time proberly more than you if shes pro whos her agent ? :)

For your information, see: http://www.spotoneventsdirect.co.uk/drag_queen_acts.htm

BTW, I wish some of you users had a little bit more respect and not put down Dempseys so much; it is not the ONLY Gay venue which has had 'problems' with misbehaving customers, and Colin, the manager does a LOT of HARD WORK to make it a place where all are generally welcome.

And where else on the Gay scene can you get such a choice of hot meals (including Thai) at all hours from midday up until 1am?

Dempseys is Sheffield's 'Anchor' Gay venue as it has been there the longest, and is open the most hours, offering more services/events through the week than any other.

Oh, and its got a lovely team of Drag Queens: Diana, Missy, Anita, and the fabulous Crystal:hihi:

For your information, see: http://www.spotoneventsdirect.co.uk/drag_queen_acts.htm

BTW, I wish some of you users had a little bit more respect and not put down Dempseys so much; it is not the ONLY Gay venue which has had 'problems' with misbehaving customers, and Colin, the manager does a LOT of HARD WORK to make it a place where all are generally welcome.

And where else on the Gay scene can you get such a choice of hot meals (including Thai) at all hours from midday up until 1am?

Dempseys is Sheffield's 'Anchor' Gay venue as it has been there the longest, and is open the most hours, offering more services/events through the week than any other.

Oh, and its got a lovely team of Drag Queens: Diana, Missy, Anita, and the fabulous Crystal:hihi:

lol anybody can join spot on they have got maplins and sainsburys on it its just an advertisement which people can advertise there goods loads of people moan about xes and dempseys but there the 2 who have been around the longest and stood the test of time gary and simon and colin and kieron work very hard to keep the clubs going strong good luck to them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook Announcement from Dempseys.......

Guess What!...... Did you know that as of the 30th july 2009... Dempsey's Bar + Club GOES LATER .....

Monday's 12pm - 3am

Tuesday's 12pm - 3am

Wednesday's 12pm - 3am

Thursday's 12pm - 4AM

Friday's 12pm - 6AM

Saturday's 12pm - 6AM

Sunday's 12pm - 4AM Our new opening hours !!!!!

Dont forget .... Bottled larger from £1.90 Pints from £2.40 Alco-pops From £2.10

• 2 weeks later...
Facebook Announcement from Dempseys.......

Guess What!...... Did you know that as of the 30th july 2009... Dempsey's Bar + Club GOES LATER .....

Monday's 12pm - 3am

Tuesday's 12pm - 3am

Wednesday's 12pm - 3am

Thursday's 12pm - 4AM

Friday's 12pm - 6AM

Saturday's 12pm - 6AM

Sunday's 12pm - 4AM Our new opening hours !!!!!

Dont forget .... Bottled larger from £1.90 Pints from £2.40 Alco-pops From £2.10

I hope your new opening late hrs goes well & its a success but will there people in there at that time of the morning?? I use to like going to Dempsey’s for a boogie despite what ppl say about it but the last time i went there i was disappointed with the music so i didn’t stop late but if music is good i would have stayed to the end p.s. enough of Britney pls ...

• 2 months later...

Archived