The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

righty then

after this friday the next CLIMAX will be

July 14th at this event we will be looking for our own 'Viva Diva' a lucky climax regular who will become VIP for the whole next 12 months at climax, with loads of special privileges still to be confirmed...

THEN

ITS VIVA CLIMAX TIME once again on July 29th a special all day climax with lots of fun-tastic stuff going on... MOUSSE T (Horny, Sexbomb) is an already confirmed PA holidays to Amsterdam Pride, Manchester Pride, Brighton Pride all up for grabs too...

:love: :love:

I thought dempseys was great. I started to go to fuel when it opened but stopped like a few people when they were asked for I.D to people over 25. One night the bouncer let me after i showed my i.d the next day he didn't. He said he knew who i was but i needed my I.D on me.

Are any of the staff who worked there before fuel still there? as i heard a few of them got laid off.

I might pop down there tonight, as I am out in town tonight in The Howard straight afetr work, so might see what it is like on a Wednesday, I CERTAINLY wont be singing though.

thank the lord for small mercies.

Just a reminder from Sheffield's Favourite Drag Queen to all the regulars at Dempseys:

EUROPRIDE IN LONDON is on TOMORROW, SATURDAY 1ST JULY!

I have been allocated a place in the EUROPRIDE PARADE for myself and anyone else from the Sheffield/S. Yorks LGBT Community who would like to come.

You can PM me (Before 7pm today) or ring/text me on the following number: 07896474243, to arrange meeting up at the start which will be near Hyde Park Corner, London, tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Archived