The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

How was the stripper dear?

Well.......... it was a eventfull night, some I cannot mention on a family forum but it was a "different" night, must say after winning at Mah Jong in the Dev Cat :clap: I popped down to Dempseys as I have found my membership card in the kitchen and now costs nowt to get in before 10pm, I saw some friends I had not seen for ages, I mean months, and they mentioned a stripper was on.

Then I went upstairs, and someone knew me, I didn`t have the foggiest idea who he was, I was a bit drunk (no surprise there), and the rest I shall save for PM land, as its a family forum.

If you haven`t been down on a Thursday night, get down, its a brill night......and as usual I behaved myself :thumbsup: and left about 3am.......... and just woke up, I might even pop down tonight. :hihi: :hihi:

Just been chatting to one of my friends who saw Corrina (one of the Dempseys) door staff in Xs the other night and she said that Dempseys is closing down because they can't compete with Fuel.

Apparently the past few weeks the place has been deserted.

If this is true, it is a little bit sad had lots of good night outs in there.

WHO GIVES A **** IF IT'S CLOSING DOWN OR NOT IT'S A DIVE ANYWAY...!! GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD RUBBISH, FUEL IS WAY BETTER ANYWAY!!! :thumbsup:

WHO GIVES A **** IF IT'S CLOSING DOWN OR NOT IT'S A DIVE ANYWAY...!!

It isn't though dear!

No need to shout BTW. :P

GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD RUBBISH, FUEL IS WAY BETTER ANYWAY!!! :thumbsup:

Fuel is very different to Dempsey's and although I prefer it the novelty value has worn off. From what I have seen Dempsey's is becoming more of viable alternative, and it can be a fun night as long as you aren't expecting too much. As SpiderPete says its much cheaper.

It isn't though dear!

No need to shout BTW. :P

Fuel is very different to Dempsey's and although I prefer it the novelty value has worn off. From what I have seen Dempsey's is becoming more of viable alternative, and it can be a fun night as long as you aren't expecting too much. As SpiderPete says its much cheaper.

YEAH IF YA LIKE SLUMMING IT IN **** HOLES... :loopy:

I cannot believe I am gonna type this but the Fuel novelty has warn off, and is expensive compared to Dempseys, which I have been in 3 times this week and spent bugger all.............. and it aint closing down at all, if anything its picking up again...... I couldnt go to Fuel on £20 like last night and have the most wicked time ever.......

I think this tread title needs changing now........

thats it, why not shut down the whole gay scene, do you work at Fuel by any chance ?

i was talking about the thread...!!

No i dont work at fuel and have no desire to...!!

You have to admit that dempsey's has seen better days, it doesn't exactly look inviting does it, come on be honest it looks a right hovel...!!!

Archived